Giant make some of the best bikes, and the Revel 29er 0 is an example of this.
- It’s a Giant.
- It comes with a life time warrantee on the frame.
- It’s a 29er.
- The bike is kitted really well with a Shimano Deore rear derailleur, front lockout shock, and Tektro HDC300 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors.
- The bike really looks nice.
- It is priced well at R 7 500.00 – Please note that this price includes:
– a full setup, details of our approach can be found here http://sbrsport.me/2012/07/14/our-approach-to-bike-setup/
– free first service
– the price does not include cleated pedals, but does include normal flat pedals.
A number of people want to get into mountain biking but are not sure where to start. Go too cheap and you end up with a lemon that doesn’t stop properly, is heavy and battles to change gears. Go mega expensive and you might hang a really expensive unused bike in your garage if you find that you do not enjoy mountain biking. For me, this bike hits the sweet spot.
Hope this helps.