- The bike comes with Giant’s simple single pivot design for their rear shock system. The system is reliable and easy to maintain. It boasts 120 mm of travel.
- It sports their new 27.5” wheel technology. 27.5” wheels are both efficient over long distances and make maneuvering your bike through more technical sections a dream.
- The bike comes with Shimano Alivio front and rear derailleurs, Shimano M355 Hydraulic brakes and a FSA crank with FSA press fit bearings.
- Its suspension system sports RockShox 30 Gold air up front and RockShox Monarch at the back.
- The bike comes with a lifetime frame warranty.
- Cost R 17 500.
- Our price includes a full setup and free first service. The price includes normal flat pedals.
Here are three links that you might find helpful:
- Regarding our bike setups – http://sbrsport.me/2012/07/14/our-approach-to-bike-setup/
- Regarding the benefits of a softail vs a hardtail bike – http://sbrsport.me/2013/06/09/softail-or-hardtail/
- Getting the bike financed -http://sbrsport.me/2014/08/23/bike-life-fiance-we-have-just-teamed-up-with-them/
Hope this article helps.