- Never make a decision while running up a hill. Silence your brain, put your head down, and keep moving.
- It’s easy to start fast. It’s another thing altogether to end strong. That goes for sport, business and all of life in general.
- Your success in training will be determined more by your ability to manage your time and actually get out than what you actually do.
- Getting out the door is the hardest part.
- Run in the present. Don’t dream of the end, embrace the moment.
- Be reserved during the first half of a long run and then push during the second part.
- Those that conserve energy during the first 1/3 of a run will pass a lot of runners during the last 1/3.
- Watch your self-talk during a run and through your life. Never say something to yourself that you would not say to your closest friend.
- Sleep more at night if you train more during the day. Your body needs to recover.
- Enjoy the journey.
B.T.W. – we take runners, running shoes and injuries really seriously. Read more here – http://sbrsport.me/2014/01/26/how-to-buy-shoes-from-sbr-sport/